Bronchial asthma prophylactics and its types
9.3.1 ASTHMA AND ITS FEATURES
Под понятием астма в современной медицине подразумевают приступы удушья, которые имеют различные особенности. В этой статье мы рассмотрим основные способы профилактики астмы (ее основных типов: бронхиальной астмы и атопической астмы).
Modern science differs following types of bronchial asthma: exogenous bronchial asthma , endogenous bronchial asthma, mixed origin bronchial asthma.
Modern medicine defines bronchial asthma as chronic inflammatory disease of the airways. It is characterized by participation of various cell elements. Main symptom is bronchial constriction what causes wheezing, shortness of breath and coughing.
9.3.2 KID’S ASTHMA TREATMENT: ITS FEATURES
Kid’s asthma treatment is an actual problem because this disease is spread mostly among children. Boys are more liable to it but teenagers are equally liable to it. The prior aim of the treatment is to bring the attacks, their frequency and intensity under control. To get it a complex of medications, physical and manual procedures and breathing gymnastics are used. Strengthen one’s immunity is an important factor as well.
9.3.3 Asthma types prophylactics
Asthma prophylactics has common rules and is important both for those who suffer it and those who never had it. Modern medics say that bronchial asthma prophylactics help to avoid the disease or reduce its symptoms frequency and intensity.
Due to statistics, one of ten people suffers from asthma. Most liable to asthma are:
- People having hereditary predisposition to it;
- People with atopic dermatitis;
- People with allergy;
- People with some airways diseases (bronchitis, pneumonia, etc.);
- People working in dust, with chemicals, etc.
Types of bronchial asthma prophylactics: primary and secondary
Primary and secondary prophylactics have the same aim but are used for different people categories. Primary prophylactic is aimed to prevent its appear at healthy people..
How to avoid asthma: (basic tips):
- Prevent respiratory diseases;
- Avoid places with bad ecological situation;
- Clean up your house properly, avoid lots of carpets, books and plush toys;
- Take care of personal hygienic;
- Control your pets’ cleanness;
- Avoid unhealthy food;
- Use only hypoallergenic goods;
- Give up smoking;
- Take only prescribed meds;
- Follow healthy way of life.
Secondary prophylactic refers to people liable to respiratory diseases or who suffered asthma attacks. It includes:
- Lungs infections and sinusitis treatment;
- Stop of contact with thing causing allergy;
- Breath gymnastics;
- Regular acupuncture sessions;
- Giving up alcohol drinks;